RE: M1009 engine compartment help

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 18:00:33 PST

Oh.........starter is on bottom of engine. Extra wires could be radio power
cables that power rear power strip behind pass seat. You need to use
Military alt's for 24v, or 2 civy for 12v. Everything 12v in truck except
starter and radio hookups. Change fuel pressure switch.

          "Stu"
SouthernNH ,USA

"Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"
MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup