RE: M1009 engine compartment help

From: Stu (stuinnh@mvnut.us)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 16:31:20 PST

Civy trucks don't have them, only in MV. It is under fuel filter in fuel
filter base. It is round and held in with wire spring clip. It has two
wires coming from it. The starter has 2 bolts in the back (different sizes)
and one in the front. Make sure all tree are good and tight, starter is
under a lot of stress. Be sure to undercoat it or it will disappear in
front of your eyes (rust). Also Blazer had gas can and mount inside rear
door on left side rear corner, jack under passenger seat.
There is much info on the 1009 & 1008 in the archives.

             "Stu" Southern, NH USA
 "Live Free Or Die; Death Is Not The Worst Of Evils"
MVPA #14790
1967 M151A1 Jeep 1964 M416 Trailer
1985 M1008 CUCV Pickup