Re: M1009 engine compartment help

From: Graham Wooden (graham@g-rock.net)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 06:00:33 PST

Thanks Stu - I got 2 used m1009 Alternators and a 24v starter. Just need
some time to get them installed and trace these other wiring that isn't
plugged into anything. I did notice the two "bigger" cables leaving the
power bars, which end up in the engine compartment - those are not plugged
into anything either.

Where is the fuel pressure switch? Would one from a civvy work?

-graham