Re: A RE-levant posting

From: The Alamo (thealamo@igb.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 05:03:59 PST

Feb 28 2006
Monty,
I agree with all your 3 points! However, I have to (chuckle!!) flame you!
(Sorry, I could not resist!).
You forgot:

4 - Never call our green toys "Combat vehicles", or "Fighting Vehicles" or
"Armored vehicles"!!!!
Call them "Historical Military Vehicles" or BETTER "Historical FORMER
military vehicles"!!

Here, on the other side of the 'Big Pond' (Italy) the law calls antique
cars "Veicoli di Interesse Storico" (Vehicles of Historical Interest)
civilian or military vehicles, all are Vehicles of Historical Interest!
Regards,
Raimondo - MVPA 15878
1943 GPW Jeep