Bantam Trailer Data Plate - WTB - Thanks Jess Minton

From: aussierob2 (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 15:46:52 PST

Hey Jess MInton Hello: Thanks, I went to the url below
and found a wealth of info.
I am going to attempt and acid etch - homemade
version into a Brass or Copper or Aluminum.
I't been so long since I have done this. I have asked
my brother, overseas, does he still remember how
we used to do this.
The years have taken their toll on some tasks from my youth
Ha ha.
So, perhaps, the mind ...IS the FIRST thing to go after all ! ! ! :-)

Robbo ( 2 Willys PUs and a pile of early Jeeps)
at the Sheep Dip Cafe' & Jeep Ewe'porium !
Syracuse area of NY