Re: M1009 Title

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 07:05:50 PST

The guys at Coleman's Surplus near Harrisburg might be able to help. I
bought my M-1009 from them a few years ago and it was titled in PA. They
told me that it came right from the military so they may know a way to get
it titled in PA??

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"