Re: M1009 Title

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 07:04:34 PST

WALT1903@att.net wrote:

>Greetings All !!!
>I have a friend that purchased a M1009 without a title. The seller
>purchased from GL and was not issued a SF-97. Pennsylvania will not
>issue title on just a bill of sale, they require a Court Order and
>that's a pain and costly. Anyone leads on title services would be
>appreciated !!!
>Thanks...

Bob, not sure if Broadway operates in PA, but you can check. Go to
Google.com and type in Broadway Title, it costs $150 to get a
certificate to obtain title through them.

If PA doesn't work like that, you might have to "sell" the vehicle to a
friend in a state that does, like WV or VA for example. At least until
a title is obtained. Once that is done, just transfer the title to a
new state like it was sold back to PA.

Mike Davidsen
1967 M725 ambulance