Re: [MVlist] Re: KEEP or LOSE our Old Iron

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 17:12:34 PST

huh..
I like armor. wheeled preferrably. can't afford it.

In order of wish list:
stryker command vehicle (radio radios.., who needs guns?)
OT-63
V-100 (a bit cramped, not enough wheels)

needless to say I want somethig I can drive to work occasionally. But with
an OT-63 starting at 25-30K, it aint gonna happen.

So it's the monster truck for me, the M35. affordable and practical.

In any case, post yer armor e-mails. I want to read them.

PJ