Re: KEEP or LOSE our Old Iron

From: aussierob2 (aussierob2@odyssey.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 20:20:33 PST

Hello to Rick v 100
and
Doug G in Oz

Doug and Rick, thanks for your replies.

I think we need to educate our state and federal politicians
before the likes of Hilary and Senator Levin
(or was it Sen. Levy)
try again to slip in another, Demil Bill

Doug, It's funny that you mention about the
possibility of missing posts in Mil-Veh

I not sure , but I have not noticed any of this in
the Mil-Veh site.
At times I become too busy to read through each reply
so I may have missed one??? If that's not the case, then
who knows ???

Perhaps that Albert Lyon guy was a moderator
after all, and removed every post that did not suit him !
It would be interesting to go back several days, and see if the guys
that told Albert Lyon... where to stick his head... also, have
 not had any other posts go through as well !
Rob...HHHhhhmmmnn

Perhaps I will re post once more. just to see if there is
ANY response?

Robbo in Syracuse, NY
The transplanted aussie

_________________________________
Ricks reply

    From: Rick v100 <rickv100@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Re: KEEP or LOSE our Old Iron
>
> MTA did a run to support soldiers taking food to
> McGuire AFB for transport to the troops.
> Others have done Boy Scout and Toys for Tots support
>
> There was a great article after Katrinia the
> guy(Sarge) who went over to Mississippi to help
> friends with his M35.
>
> That plus other outreaches Veterans homes, living
> history for the schools makes us a community
> organization that helps the community.
>
> We just need to document it and show that we help the
> community out.

Dougs reply:

    From: dgrev <dgrev@iinet.net.au>