RE: need some help with weapons load out

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 08:42:22 PST

"Airsoft" is a category, not a manufacture. Much like the term
"paintball"

The airsoft M3 Grease gun would be fine for a display (such as in your
Military Vehicle) or for plinking, but the gun is too finicky to be used
regularly in airsoft events. It's made by 'Hudson', a small company,
whom's products are not as reliable as larger manufactures such as
'Tokyo Marui' or 'Classic Army'.

Product info:
http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=HS-SMG-M3A1HW_cat_Sub-Machi
ne%20Guns

Might be in stock here:
http://www.gunsnguys.com
Click on the logo,
Click on "Gas Operated Rifles, Shot Guns, SMGs", on the bottom in green
Click on "Hudson" on the left side of the screen

Safety and legalities are still of a concern when it comes to these BB
guns.
For example, due to the significant chance of confiscation when shipping
to Canada, most retailers will no longer sell to Canadians. It's still
legal, it's just due to frequent losses from overzealous liberal morons
inspecting at customs.

In the UK, the government is seeking to ban importation, sales, and
trade of airsoft guns and parts in an effort to kill it, in the upcoming
"Violent Crime Reduction Bill"
Article on the highly regarded 'Arnie's Airsoft' here:
http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/articles/saveairsoft.htm

Aaron Horrocks
Airsoft Reenactor's Group, Mopar Alley, MVCC, NRA, & Saint Jame's
Grenadier Member
1952 M38A1 + 1952 M100 Trailer!
1970 Plymouth
1986 G.P. Medium