Re: need some help with weapons load out

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 06:04:48 PST

If anyone is interested in using airsoft guns for display here are some link
to some of the bigger stores in the US. For those of you who are not
familiar with airsoft. They are replica firearms that shoot a half ounce
6mm BB. They are designed to be used against other people in a recreational
sport. Many of them are exact copies of the real thing. Most are made of a
combination of ABS plastic and metal. If you prefer all metal. Classic
Army (manufacturer's name) makes a good selection.

www.gamepod.com
www.airsoftextreme.com
www.precisionairsoft.com
www.theqprodgect.com