Re: MV Magazine Apr Issue

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 19:26:04 PST

Damn Ian, some people have all the luck! Need an old, fat, bald, (but very
cute), guy to help you out with searching the place?? I can bring a trailer
and haul off all the junker stuff like, you know, UH-1Hs, Jeeps, stray bits
of armor, etc. Won't even charge you to move that old junk out of there all
the way to say, South Carolina???? :-)

On a serious note, that helicopter if proven a real Raven would really be
something to see! Please take extra care of her!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"