Re: MV Magazine Apr Issue

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2006 - 19:35:16 PST

It is a genuine military helo, with the US Army markings in flat black,
which means to me operational status rather than the yellow markings used
for trainers? Condition can only be described as superb-it was properly
"cocooned" and is ALL there!
It will take a major effort to get her out of "Tigerland", did I mention she
is parked on a beautiful tandem axle trailer which must have been designed
for her.
I will post pics of the recovery and clean up-hope to have her out to milveh
events here in the Northwest this summer.
If she runs I will learn to fly her!!
Cheers!
Ian