Re: Helicopter Stuff

From: Ed (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 05:43:44 PST

Hi Frank,

Yep, I agree with that statement 100%. I've seen it at work many times in
the past and expect to see it a lot more as time goes by! It just bothers
me when someone calls or emails with promises that will help a good cause
and then doesn't follow up, won't even answer emails asking what happened.

I want to assure you and everyone else on this list, there were VERY few
people on this list that offered help and then failed to deliver, VERY few!
For the most part I was given answers and places to look or ask and they
came through just fine! A few though really shafted us for real! A couple
of things that are VERY hard to find and have done were promised to be
"taken care of, don't worry" and then never done and won't answer polite
emails asking what happened?

I will mention one name here and you will see why, SGM Gene from Colorado.
He has opened his door for us, set up a meeting with the right guys, offered
us a place to stay and basically has been terrific in every way possible!
Now if I can get a free trailer and fuel from him we could go up there and
bring home PARTS!! :-) Seriously if we can find a sponsor to get us to and
home from Colorado Springs we would be fine. Gene is a VERY good man and I
appreciate the offer and all the emails, web sites listed and everything
that he has tried to do. Sadly it once again goes to money or more
specifically the lack of! THANK YOU GENE FOR EVERYTHING!!!! If you ever
come to South Carolina ya got a home as long as you want it!

Best Regards,

Ed

"Sirs, you have no reason to be ashamed of your Confederate dead; see
to it they have no reason to be ashamed of you"