Re: need some help with weapons load out

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 08:26:06 PST

I use airsoft guns on my vehicle. Less to worry about than a real shooter.
I have an M3, XM177E2 and M79....all airsoft and easily pass the proximity
rule. Many can not tell from the real steel until they pick them up! Many
a vet as held my Shorty and been surprised by it. I can vouch for Precision
Airsoft. First rate vendor, honest and easy to deal with.

A note on the standard airsoft M-60. It is very real in appearance EXCEPT
for the forward mounting hole in the bottom of the hand guard, a vehicle gun
mount will not fit because there is nothing there to allow that front tab to
lock onto the gun. I suppose the guard could be removed and something
worked out, but be advised out of the box it will not work.

There are now M14, M1 Garand and Carbines available in airsoft, even Mauser
K98's.

Many in our vehicle club use them. The fact that they are not real guns
seems to put a lot of event organizers at ease as well. Cheaper, easier and
safer, can't beat the combination.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN
Owner - M151A2
http://members.cox.net/~m151/
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?