Re: M1009 CUCV Trans trouble

From: MISTYMTN (mistymtn@gwtc.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2006 - 11:21:00 PST

How long since fluid & filter change ?
If due - I'd highly reccomend a "flush"
w/ a machine as alot of old fluid & $#%& still
remains in the converter & trans. itself when
drained into a pan.

I believe they also use some kind of solvent
to help clean the varnish (?) or whatever
might be clogging the "valves" (?)
Even a tiny piece of old gasket floating
around can cause problems.

This worked for me a few years ago -
about $100 for flush & trans conditioner.

Just an idea --CRC