Re: Gl auction

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2006 - 07:11:45 PST

Two words. "Government Contractor"

They blame the government for not giving them the
documentation neccessary to sell it with title.

When the market reflects the value of these vehicles
dropping to salvage\scrap value then they will wise up
or add premiums to purchase which will further dry up
bidders pool. Ultimatley it will come down to lost
money in the way of smaller returns on auction items
to GL and the government to get the issue resolved.
Probably what will happen is GL will stop taking the
vehicles and they will process through the DRMO or GL
under scrap contracts.

Rick