Re: Dayton style - cast center wheels/hubs - centering - NOW AOL is goofy - slightly OT but relevant

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2006 - 12:14:52 PST

RAM,

I'm sending this through the list since I'm quite sure that I cannot
send stuff to you at AOL. (Tell me if I am wrong)

Seriously, do a search on "AOL Email Problems" with google or anything
else and you will get a list of stories regarding email problems with
AOL. It's only getting worse. They recently announced that they and
Yahoo want to charge a fraction of a penny so they can deliver mail to
AOL users. Otherwise in the future they will not guarantee delivery.
This seems odd to me since I thought AOL users were already paying for
email access. Anyway, I send a lot of email - no spam however - and by
far, I get more blocked and returned emails from AOL than any other
provider. The problem is that a lot of AOL users have no idea, since
they won't know that AOL has blocked email - since they never receive it
at all.

Dave