Re: Fw: Solargizers

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 05:51:13 PST

I would agree that hooking up a discharged and a charged battery in
parallel is not a good idea. But it is common practice in the US to
parallel batteries. In fact, I have two truck and an ambulance that
does exactly that. The ambulance can run on either or both batteries
and the switch can be moved when the engine is not running.

Dave