Re: Solargizers

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2006 - 09:20:49 PST

Hi Henry,
    Here is the response from pulsetech:

Thank you for your comment and question. You may use one Solargizer on
this 24 volt system and see improvement. We recommend one unit per
series pair of 12 volt batteries for best results. If you use one unit,
the voltage support will suffer because you are spreading the milli-amp
pulse over 2 large 24 volt batteries. The pulsing will still be
effective and the capacity of the batteries will improve but you may
lose voltage. For best results, install one 24 volt Solargizer on each
pair of batteries that are connected together to make 24 volts.

One small question. Can I hook up two sets of 12 volt batteries in
parallel to produce 24 volts and
then hook up a 24 volt solargizer to this system. And if not, could you
please explain why not.

Bruce MVPA 23824