Re: Restoring Rims

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 04:21:11 PST

I seem to remember a posting some time ago about sand blasting affecting
temper of steel wheels - I did not keep the information, perhaps some other
person recalls this, it was not HMMWV wheels, post was long enough ago that
these were not under discussion, it was wheels from deuce and 5 ton trucks

Everette