Re: Unimog insurance problems (Maine)

From: Stephen Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 14:23:19 PST

Hi Brian,

> I insure mine with progressive auto insurance thru AAA. I was going
> direct to progressive but AAA saved enough on all my cars and trucks
> to more than pay for membership.

Progressive might be the one that quoted me the $1300. I know that
they were part of the mix. Now that I've recovered from my shock I'll
be asking more questions on Monday. I was just too blown away (and
busy with other stuff) to mix it up with insurance agent on Friday.

I'll let you all know how it goes. Past discussions on this list have
already proven very helpful to me.

Steve