Re: Fuel pressure switch

From: Graham Wooden (graham@g-rock.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2006 - 18:31:53 PDT

Stu, obviously it's not my intention to block your or anyone else's emails
that not UCE. Our email server's anti-spam tactics do block valid emails
from time to time. I have whitelisted your address, so you can send to me
anytime now. I would appreciate a copy of the rejected email so I can have
it looked at closer.

Thanks for that lead; I'll call them tomorrow.

-graham

mil-veh@mil-veh.org] On