Re: More from our resident morons..now moving on to MV tires ... ignore Albert

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 09:21:32 PDT

Hey, I see that Al-bert, I'll call him bert - is spewing again. Bad
day.. bad week.. bad year..slack mind... The best thing to do with
"berts" is to let him go - do nothing - the guy contributes nothing -
soon he will wander to other lists to rant and contribute nothing there
also. He is obviously doing it to get a reaction. If he had bothered
to actually contribute something to this list - I might think that he is
sincere, but no - he just spews.
Now bert, just go yell at the TV for a while and don't forget your pill
again.
See ya bert.

Regarding 11x20 tires and hernias - here is a tip - jack the truck up
just enough to get the tire clear of the surface, grab a stout shovel -
just a common ordinary shovel and slip the blade under the tire and use
it as a lever to walk the tire off the hub - you will be amazed at how
easily you can pull those big tires off - it's not a big deal once you
do it. Regarding the hubs. I used an engine crane and a nylon sling to
pull a couple off last year. They are heavy! Worked ok, a lot better
than suffering back damage. Those dual wheel dollies look nice for
doing this - you can pull both tires, wheels and the hub off all at once
- but I don't have room to store the thing!

Dave

sonny@defuniak.com>