Re: M416 Trailer on EBay 4627518306

From: V SCHWARTZ (vsaws@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2006 - 12:41:19 PDT

Any why that you use to get the rust off will entail a lot of effort. The
416 is not a large piece so just roll up your sleeves and " Git-er-done".
as far as the paint and primer , Nothing lasts forever. That is part of the
fun of the hobby.I say these things not to be disrespectful but just to
nudge you to the enjoyment of it all. Best luck Vinny