Re: Sticking brakes was Re: More from our resident morons...........

From: Everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2006 - 03:16:03 PDT

I ignored this sticking brake problem for a few weeks, much to my regret -
left front brake did not work, it did not bother me too much I just
compensated by keeping firm grip on steering wheel when braking, took my 93
3/4 ton Chevy to shop for repairs

Replaced both front brake lines, both front calipers, rear shoes, one had
broken lining caught between shoe and drum,. ruined drum.

Cost of repairs was very expensive, and strange thing was no noise and
except for pulling to right while braking, brakes worked fine.

Everette