Dealers

From: Jim Webster (james.webster@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 10:19:55 PDT

Just leafing through the latest copy of 'Classic Military Vehicle'
examining the adverts and generally perusing the web sites listed
therein and it struck me, as usual, as to how many dealers still think
that a buyer is going to troll halfway across the country/Europe/the
world (delete as applicable) to buy a vehicle from them based on a
postage stamp sized image on their web site?

Am I the only one who thinks that bigger images and more of them means
that there is more chance of a potential buyer turning up to look at the
vehicle?

There are a few exceptions of course like Marcus Glenn.. speaking of
which anyone going his way soon?

--
TTFN
Jim

'Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vicendarum!'