RE: Dealers

From: Nigel Hay MILWEB (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 11:08:57 PDT

Certainly we know from anecdotal experience that the Picture adverts on
www.milweb.net ( which of course offer larger images)
work well and sell the vehicles much quicker and with less time wasters.
Marcus Glenn's pictures on his site do expand when clicked on.

Small pictures need to be an exciter for the user to see more. A major
factor is the quality of the pictures we get sent - some are really dreadful
and don't do the vehicles justice.

Others are family groups in front of the vehicle - rarely do we get any
pretty babes -HOWEVER if you go to MILWEB's click on the banner advert for
the newly launched Roadsures' MV Breakdown scheme you are all in for a
pleasant surprise.... whether you like ferrets or not.......

NIGEL HAY
Publisher
www.milweb.nce

Used by over 12,500 military collectors and dealers each week!