Re: CUCV Thinking of converting 6.2 to 6.5

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 18:35:06 PDT

Just a consideration. The 6.5 does have slightly more power due to its
increased displacement but is less reliable than the 6.2. Quite a few
issues were created by GM when they took a good design and tried to
stretch it out to compete with the Ford going from 6.9 to 7.3 L. You
can read up on all the issues invloved on amghummer.com

Glenn