Re: Gas Prices?

From: SGM PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 20:58:32 PDT

When I used to race back in the 50's...we added ( about 15 per tank full -
or a block of camphor)..moth balls...and/or ether in those little aluminum
cans.. We punched a hole in the can and dropped the whole can into the fuel
tank.. They were about three times taller than a 35m/m film can --and about
twice the diameter///Went right into the tank.. They worked !!!
If we poured the ether in...we lost over half due to evaporation..
Gene