Re: Gas Prices?

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 21:24:05 PDT

Some carefully done studies show up to a 5% gain in mileage and some
have show an average 5-10% decrease. Octane is higher for Gasohol.

Depending on driving habits Gasohol show not be a problem for most
drivers and engine life will be improved.

The following Table is from a study located at:

http://www.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/dwg/dwgch2.htm which deals with
the Alcohol additives and the plusses and minusses.

All in all considering we do not have to import it from overseas it
should be a big plus.

Glenn.