Fw: Directional Signal Question - M35A2

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2006 - 09:03:22 PDT

I had a problem awhile back with my signals not working. there was a little
code I had to do to get them to work a lot like you having to hit the
brakes. I first checked my ground on the directional signal box on the
drivers front fender. and that helped for a little while. then I ended up
having to change out the whole box and haven't had a problem since. I think
they are a little pricey as NOS but I got a take off for like $5 at the
rally in Aberdeen last year. hope this helps.

Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler