for-sale etiquette

From: timothy.smith1@att.net
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 10:39:24 PDT

Recently a list member offered an item for sale which I jumped on immediately. Perhaps someone else did as well & he bought it, or perhaps the guy offering the item changed his mind about selling.

In any case, my follow up emails to this person, inquiring about the disposition of the item have gone unanswered. So here I sit with money to spend, and no idea as to what happened to the item.

I'd suggest if anyone intends to offer an item or items, to the group, it would be courteous to let the group know when the item has sold.....or respond to personal inquiries made about those items.

...and that's all I have to say about that.

TJ