RE: for-sale items

From: Glenn Shaw (milspectruck@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 12:59:22 PDT

That was Hank. He is busy with his work and is not on this list every day.
Also make sure you send your reply to him on the list as well as direct.
The email may not get through the filters and he may not even have seen it.
I have sent emails to him and had them not go through the filters. If you
put it on the list he will see it when he checks the list mail.