RE: for-sale etiquette Man, I hate when people do that!!!!

From: Henry J. Fackovec (Hfackovec@EasternEMS.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 13:04:36 PDT

You guys are right! I HATE when people do that!

If you are indeed talking about me, which I think you are, I'm guilty,
I have been sucked into a project at work that has had me going close to
around the clock and have not made time to take care of sending out
emails. (Notice I say I did not "MAKE time", No excuses, I should have)

The first person to email me was Sarge, and I will email him with a
price with shipping and if he wants it, it's his, if not I will go down
the list from there.

Again, sorry! I try to teach my salespeople and employees that follow
thru on commitments no matter how small are important, and just because
an issue is not pressing to them (In this case me) it does not mean that
the issue is not very important to the client.

Hankie

Henry J. Fackovec
Vice President
Chief of Technical Services (CTS)
Designated Infection Control Officer (DICO)
Eastern EMS, Inc.
Woburn, MA
Voice 781-569-6003 ex 105
Fax 781-569-6007