Re: M-715 U.S.M.C registration numbers

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 08:28:08 PDT

Marine Corps Logistic Base Barstow is still active, and supports, amongst
others, Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, and Twentynine Palms. Visited them all
last year.
The Corps museum in Pendleton have always been most helpful, if you draw a
blank there let me know and I'll give you some contact phone numbers.
Regards,
Ian