Re: *** Mr. MV *** General Motors to End Hummer H1 Production - Some GM history

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2006 - 21:37:17 PDT

Lighten up Pat. That was as dig. Note the (;->) If Vinnie can't take
it, he shouldn't dish it out. But his knowledge of GM is obviously
lacking. Besides, his "horns" email made him an easy target.

That's ok, since there are a lot of things that I know very little about
also.

 >>And What are you doing Now, Mr. Screen name MV??

My name is Dave, but I setup MV as my mail address on my mail server for
this list. Is that ok with you? Note the "Dave" at the bottom of my
previous email.

I was taking a break from doing a proposal for a big project I'm
pursuing. I really don't like doing proposals, but it's part of the
job. I am still an engineer, amongst other things. I run a company
that I own. It is not as glamorous as it sounds. Working for GM back
in the late 70's was a lot easier. Back then 50 hrs/week was a lot.
Now that's a week with 3 days off.

Dave in Indiana

MV@dc9.tzo.com>