Re: 900X20 TIRES

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 14:17:59 PDT

Another great piece of info for us deuce guys, i for one have had great
success with my one sprag unit for about 6 years and have used it alot
in snow and icey and alot of mud when i get the chance, also from my
recent posts you may know it has finally been misbehaven, before
pulling it maybe ill throw the drive shaft back in with the 11 s and
see what happens nothing to lose, just another fun experiment, And for
the way i think i can see that tandem deuls trying to be equal to a set
of front singles was just a poor guess at best anyway, maybe why they
never worked so well in the majority of them, Thanks for that info i
enjoyed it, Randy