Re: Potential problem with Military Vehicle Magazine subscriptions

From: mydeuceandwillys@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 14:23:46 PDT

I think if you call Dennis direct # is in the book you will get help
even faster, No business is perfect, and i for one after meeting and
keeping in touch with those guys, they are on the up and up ,, so call
for sure but go to the boss when you have a problem , they seem to be
people able to be reached easily, My 2 cents, Randy