Re: antifreeze

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 13:34:30 PDT

Anti freeze is not flamable-never was. Who told you that? Your mixture of
kerosene was. Cars would be exploding in crashes or common radiator leaks!
That's why it isn't flamable.

Antifreeze was never meant to be used straight. 50/50 is the proper mix.
You're right, straight antifreeze does not give proper protection. Think
about it...................why isn't straight antifreeze better??? It has
to have a water content for the chemical mixture. Because of shipping is
why it comes straight. You would need more mix and would then come in 5
gallon bottles. Would make it cost more too.

Julian Burke