Re: New Toys

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Jun 27 2006 - 05:00:41 PDT

Profess strongly? I made a statement that I had not hauled anything to sell
or anything for pay, yes I did make that statement Steve, and it was the
TRUTH. In case you don't know it yet Steve, there has been more than one
motor vehicle made in this world my man. You trying to get another hateful
thread started Steve? If you are, how about bringing it to me off this list
pal.

Sonny