Director Trailer Info Needed.

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Jun 28 2006 - 03:56:38 PDT

I am learning alot. I think. I am looking or a manual on a Director Trailer
that details the mounting of Quad .50.

I understand there is a manual for the generator model and the searchlight
as well. Does anyone have the quad .50 version and if so, detail it to me so
I can search for one. Exactly what does it say on the cover of the manual.

There are apparently several model numbers associated with this trailer as
well.

What number is the trailer for the Quad, or what do they call it with a quad
installed in it?

I tried Portrail press but I think Dennis and I have misunderstood each
other.

HELP!

Jon