Military Vehicles, November 1996,: Re: Military Jeep Purchase

Re: Military Jeep Purchase

Victor R. Stull (calrover@primenet.com)
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 11:19:24 -0700 (MST)

At 10:17 AM 11/11/96 -0600, Mike.Fuller wrote:

> I am interested in purchasing a military jeep for restoral purposes.
> I would like to know how I should go about getting a jeep fit for
> restoral. Does the government still sell the jeeps for $50... If so,
> what condition are they in when you receive them. Any help at all
> would be appreciated.

Mike:
When I accessed the DRMO web site a few days ago the govt made a
point of stating that it did not sell jeeps at greatly reduced price, or for
any price that I can recall. Since this was the only item of govt inventory
that it made a point of mentioning I assume it has received more than one
inquiry such as yours. Good luck finding what you want. Vic.