Military Vehicles, November 1996,: Re: M151

Re: M151

Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:35:05 EST

If I were you, I'd NEVER go back to DRMO to ask anything about a M151.
I've demilled over 200 of these. None of my paperwork ever had serial
numbers listed. They don't know, don't want to know and I believe your
asking for nothing but trouble to call them.
The contract states "Purchaser is buying residue of the vehicle and not
the vehicle itself. No form 97 will be issued." In other words,no title
to the vehicle from the government. You are on your own if you rebuild
it. Get a reconstructed title from your state saying you built it from
scrap vehicles.