Military Vehicles, December 1996,: Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Re: Military Vehicle Vendors and Parts Sources

Aaron W. Teague (aad744@waldo.angelo.edu)
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:55:51 -0600

The same reason not all of us own brand new Hummers. We're poor. I am a
college student, and every penny I have is tagged for something. That's why
I love this list, It's free on the school provided computers and email.

Keep up the good work, and keep 'em rolling.