Military Vehicles, January 1997,: Re: Jeep Book

Re: Jeep Book

Michael Meister (mike@agen.tamu.edu)
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:48:08 -0600 (CST)

Chuck,

When all else fails, go to the source. I suggest writing Mr. Cowdery,
himself, at:

USM
PO Box 810
Lakeville, MN 55044

and ask for a current list of USM publications. He usually photocopies
your letter and writes his replies on it and sends it back to you.

Is it just me, or is AAW receiving a tremendous plug on this list?!!

Mike Meister

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Chuck Lee wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of All American Wonder, Vol 1. I
> have Vol 2, but have been unable to locate a copy of Vol 1.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Chuck Lee

Michael Meister "Give me an army of West Point
Class of 1997 (WHOOP!) graduates and I'll win a battle;
Department of Agricultural Engineering Give me a handful of Texas
Texas A&M University Aggies and I'll win a war."
College Station, Texas
--Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
http://www.agen.tamu.edu/~mike
mike@agen.tamu.edu