Military Vehicles, March 1997,: Re: M100 Trailer Paint Scheme

Re: M100 Trailer Paint Scheme

shaver@imap1.asu.edu
Sat, 15 Mar 1997 23:59:47 -0700 (MST)

Rob,
Most M100 trailers were made during the early 50's, so they would
have been painted Semi-Gloss OD. Stars were usually painted on these
early trailers. Usually a 6 inch star on each side behind the fender,
and one on each end panel in the center. However, I have seen large 15
inch stars on some trailers.