Military Vehicles, May 1997,: [MV] Re: Greetings

[MV] Re: Greetings

Colin Brookes (colb@xtra.co.nz)
Sun, 11 May 1997 08:57:44 +1200

In message <33742BF4.3F85@virgin.net>, john blackman
<john.blackman4@virgin.net> writes
>hi Colin
>
>Good to see a familiar name turn up on the list......u may not remember
>me but i'm the guy with no mv but lots of cameras! Hope yr enjoying life
>over there.
>By the way if you didn't already know, Bill Dedman married Pat couple
>weeks ago.
>See you.....

Hi John,

Of course I remember you John, I also remember your great pictures !

Thanks for the info on Bill and Pat, I didn't know they had gott'n
hitched. I thought it was in the offing though.

The new book sounds terrific. I look forward to it's release. Your
last one with it's superb MV pictures holds an important place in my
library. If I don't hear from you before.....catch you at Beltring.

regards
Colin Brookes
Invicta Military Vehicle Preservation Society (IMPS)
colb@xtra.co.nz