Military Vehicles, June 1997,: Re: [MV] M29 Weasel for sale

Re: [MV] M29 Weasel for sale

cliff dahl (wrcc@rapidcity.com)
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 22:09:44 -0600

Hi Mark,

Vehicle is located in Rapid City, South Dakota
You can contact Park Owen at Pennington County Emergency Management, Phone
# 605-394-2185 or E-Mail to parko@co.pennington.sd.us Bid opening
is July 28th.
Good Luck,
Cliff Dahl
wrcc@rapidcity.com

> From: Mark Wisniski <SATURNSURPLUS@worldnet.att.net>
> To: cliff dahl <wrcc@rapidcity.com>
> Subject: Re: [MV] M29 Weasel for sale
> Date: Friday, June 27, 1997 11:56 AM
>
> cliff dahl wrote:
> >
> > I checked out the M29 Weasel that Pennington County Emergency
Management

<mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.Dear Cliff: