Military Vehicles, June 1997,: RE: [MV] 1945 MB Combat Rims

RE: [MV] 1945 MB Combat Rims

Antoine Compin (antoine@USA.net)
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 23:50:57 -0700

I sheepishly realize that i did not finish my sentence: it should read:
"...(WO or Ford) made AFTER May 1942" Sorry for the omission.
Of course your serial number "marker" is more accurate!
Regards